On August 21, 2012 Microsoft opened registration for Windows 8 on windowsupgradeoffer.com for the users who purchased their PC or laptops anytime after June 2, 2012. The news announced back in May has now become live, so upgrade your PC with Windows 8 Pro by O. The upgrade is available in 140 countries yet and cost of the operating system will be $14.99.
How To Upgrade???
- Go to windowsupgradeoffer.com and select your country.
- After selecting the country Microsoft will ask for your personal details and details of your PC, enter all details.
- The user will also need to enter 25 digit product key of Windows 7.
- On October 26, 2012 Microsoft will start sending promo codes via email.
- Opens Windows.com, Microsoft will display a price of $39.99 for general upgrades, to get Windows 8 at $14.99 enter the promo code at on the confirmation page.
- The promo codes are valid till February 28, 2013.
The users who purchased their Windows 7 PC before June 2 will have to pay $39.99 for the Windows 8 upgrade through Windows.com from October 26. The reports presented by Verge stated that the price of the OS will jump to $69.99 at the time of launch and to $199 till January 31, 2013. If you have purchased your PC on or after June 2, 2012 upgrade your PC with Windows 8 Pro at $ 14.99. For more updates about the new version of the OS connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.