Nowadays using cloud services for saving data is a common practice done by most of the professional; but managing data on different cloud services is now made easy by SME Storage application of Windows 7. This application brings all the cloud services like Dropbox, Skydrive, Amazon S3, BaseCamp, RackSpace, Google Docs, Live Mesh and many more all together within a virtual file system. Now access your files present in these cloud services anywhere and anytime from you Windows 7 smart-phone.
- The user can assign the application lengthy task to be performed on files that runs in the background of your smart-phone.
- Manage multiple cloud services in one single view.
- Move files from one cloud to another anytime with the application.
- With advanced file search the user can search for a particular across all the clouds at once.
- Unique Cloud Clipboard and Unique Direct Upload feature lets the user’s management of files without uploading or downloading.
- Open files in Microsoft office or Media Player on your smart-phone.
- The application is integrated with social media, so share your files on Facebook , Twitter, Linked In, Windows Live etc.
- The application integrated with Pictures hub lets the users upload images directly from using 2-way sync pictures with different clouds.
The application although is available for $4.99 but with features stated above it is worthy, also the long list of cloud services that can be managed on this application makes management of files very easy.
DOWNLOAD the application on your Windows 7 device if you are a cloud service user.
You might also want to read about: