Turn By Turn Navigation is a navigation application that uses GPS settings of your smart-phone to guide you to your destination with its HD quality Voice-guided driving directions on users Windows 7 smart-phone. The application is very easy to use as to search a location the users can either type the address or tap finger on the location on map and now let the application work for you by showing you the right way to be followed through the voice navigation features of the application to reach your destination.
- The application gives directions to the users with its HD audio quality voice guide.
- The application gives users to different way to search the way to the location it wants to reach. The user can either enter the address of the location or directly pin on POI (Point Of Interest) on the map.
- The users can also pre-download the maps for later reference to reduce real time data transfer.
- The screen of the application moves and rotates according to the route followed.
- If the users misses a turn in the route the application automatically re-routes the way to be followed.
- The users can switch to directions according to the mode of movement like walking, diving, cycling etc.
- The application is supported by Bing roads and hybrid maps to give the most accurate route the users.
- The application is available in 13 different languages like English, German, French, and Italian etc.
- The users can switch the home-screen to landscape mode or portrait mode.
The application available for $4.99 is also available for free but the free trial version can show the users route upto 12miles or 20 km. The application only needs a good Wi-Fi or 3G internet connection; although the amount of data transferred for route planning is significantly less.
DOWNLOAD the application for easy follow of route on your Windows 7 phone.
You might also be interested in reading about: