ASB launched its phone banking application in New Zealand for Windows on September 24, 2012 named ASB Mobile Banking. With this application the user gets a simple and easy banking experience its Windows smart-phone. The new features updated to the application makes user pay bills with email address, mobile number, Facebook friend list or the bank account number anywhere and anytime. Install the application now for free if you have a bank account at ASB bank.
Features of the application:
- The user can pay bills or transfer money to an ASB bank users anywhere and anytime with email id, phone number, bank account number or if the person exists in its Facebook friend list.
- With Quick Balance the users can view its account balance upto a designated balance without signing in.
- With the application present on your Windows smart-phone you can locate the ATM or branch of the bank in the near by location.
- The 5 digit PIN makes log in quicker and faster as compared to before.
- The bank has certain Terms and Conditions that must be followed for safe mobile banking with the application.
- To use the application the user must be registered for FastNet Classic and NetCode, if not then call 0800 662 226 to register either of the two.
You can read more about: