On October 9, 2012 Lenovo has announced two new hybrid computing devices that can act as both laptops and tablets. The devices named Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 and IdeaPad Yoga 13 will be the first devices of Lenovo that are powered by ARM processor and Windows RT/Windows 8. The devices have been named Yoga because of the flexibility and resilient factor that it is going to offer to the users i.e. the devices are much more flexible as compared to a Yoga instructor.
A complete list of features and specifications has not been unveiled but few are disclosed at the time of the announcement of these new tablets cum laptops.
Features of IdeaPad Yoga 11:
- This new hybrid of laptop as well as tablet is running on Windows RT OS and is powered by NIVIDA Tegra 3 quad core processor.
- It has an 11.6 inch LED display giving users HD quality readability.
- It has 13 hours of strong battery backup in single charge.
- The device weights just 1.27 Kg making it very handy to carry anytime and anywhere.
- The price of this device will start from $799.
Features of IdeaPad Yoga 13:
- This hybrid of laptop/tablet is running on the new Windows 8 platform and is powered by 3rd generation Intel core processor on Ivy Bride micro-architecture.
- It has a 13.3 inch LED display screen with HD quality.
- Get 8 hours of batter life in single charge with IdeaPad Yoga 13.
- This hybrid computing device weighs 1.5 Kg with Dolby’s Home theatre pre-loaded in the device for better HD sound quality.
- The price of this device will be starting from $1099.
Among these two new Lenovo IdeaPads, Yoga13 will hit the doors of market on October 26 after the launch of Windows 8, while the other device i.e. Yoga 11will be launched in the market till December. The exact price and complete list of features and specifications of the device will be disclosed at the time of release.
You can read more about: