Just a week before the launch of Microsoft’s new operating system Windows 8, Acer has announced two new Windows 8 running tablets Acer Iconia W700P and Acer Iconia W510P. The price and launch date of the tablets has not been revealed by Acer, but the launch of the devices can be expected soon after the launch of Windows 8 in Microsoft’s event.
Features of Acer Iconia W700P:
- Running on Windows 8 this tablet is powered by 3rd generation Ivy Bridge Intel Core processor.
- It has 11.6 inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution and 10-point touch.
- It has a Dolby Home Theatre and a sound tunnel for amplifying sound quality.
- The device comes with a stylus to give users a better experience of writing and digital imaging.
- Connect to other devices with Bluetooth v4.0 and features with Acer’s InviLink Nplify Wi-Fi for access over web in 2.5 sec.
Features of Acer Iconia W510P:
- This tablet is running on Windows 8 Pro and is powered by dual core Atom processor.
- The device has a10 inch IPS display with a body lighter and smaller than Iconia W700P.
- It has 64GB of Internal storage.
- Turn the tablet into a notebook with a docking keyboard.
- The tablet has 18 hours of battery life with one complete charge.
Complete list of features and specifications will be revealed at the time of launch of the new devices in the market i.e. till next week.
You can read more about: